ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR UG/PG/DIPLOMA COURSES
- Application forms can be obtained on payment of Rs 400/- for UG, Rs 500/- for PG courses.
- The serial number on the Application form should be quoted for any reference. The Registration Slips/ Cards must be kept safely
- A self-addressed post cover with Rs.5 stamp should be enclosed along with application.
- Registration of an application does not guarantee admission.
- Application forms without marks will not be entertained.
- Interview cards are sent by post at the risk of applicants. Receipt of an interview card does not guarantee admission.
- Admission is subject to confirmation after personal interview and candidate who fail to appear on the date of the interview forfeit their admission. Interview will be conducted only for card holders.
- While coming for the interview the candidate should bring the following original certificates.
- The selection intimation Card.
- Mark sheets/Grades/Degree or Provisional certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the last Institution.
- Community Certificate (BC/MBC/SC/ST)
- Migration Certificate.
- Candidates who have passed examinations other than Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Board, Central Board and All India Board should obtain necessary Eligibility Certificate.
- Admission is subject to verification of Mark Certificate by the director of Government Examinations and if the mark certificate is found to be bogus, admission is liable for cancellation, besides criminal action being taken.
- Candidates are directed to take sufficient number of the attested copies of all certificates before joining the institute. On no account the certificates will be given back after submission to the office.
- Candidates finally selected in the interview will be admitted on payment of the prescribed fees after which their names will be entered in the rolls of the institute. Fees once paid will not be refunded at any cost.
ENTRANCE TEST FOR THE PG STUDENTS.
A entrance test for the PG students will be conducted followed by Group discussion and personal interview. Students should produce all the original certificates for verification at the time of interview.
Note:In case of student discontinuing in the middle of the year he/she has to pay the full fee amount to collect the transfer certificate.
The Institute has followed the semester cum choice based credit System. All the UG level,the curriculum is for 3/4 years, the PG level, 2 years and the Diploma level 1 year. Each year is divided into two semesters. The duration of each semester is 18 weeks i.e 12 weeks for theory and 6 weeks for industrial training.
|Name of the course||No. of days for Ind. Training per Semester|
|BBA AVIATION MANAGEMENT||24|
|MBA AVIATION MANAGEMENT||36|
|BSC OPTOMETRY/MSC OPTOMETRY||24|
|B.Sc Fashion Design & Technology||24|
|Msc animation and vfx||36|
|Diploma in Fashion Technology||24|
|B.Sc Hotel Management& Catering Technology||24|
|Diploma in Hotel Management||24|
|Bsc computer Science||24|
At the end of each semester, the University conducts regular examinations for UG, PG and Diploma programmes. The students who have earned 75 percent of the attendance in each semester are permitted to appear for the University examinations. To qualify for a pass, a student should secure minimum 50% marks in the examination, in case of PG and 40% in case of UG & Diploma programmes. Double valuation is followed for all PG programmes. In case, the difference between the marks awarded in the first and the second evaluation exceeds 14 marks, then the paper will be referred to a third examiner. The examination wing is fully computerized to maintain confidentiality and ensure quick services.